Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Irene; Terror is coming (:

Left to Right : QinWen, YuXuan, MengXian, HuiHern, XiuWern, Kenny, XiuPei, Fredrick, Brenda
Top : Yu Hong



Christmas Eve was AWESOME (: Went to church earlier then others to practice our dance. Yu Hong drove me and my sister to church. Thanks (: Then we all makan-ed earlier. HAHA! Samuel on diet! So yeah, later we all did our make up and stuff. Then it started! After that we went makan supper at Murni with my family + Selene Tam. She eat like monster like that, haha! Remains me of Irene (:

Well, I didn't have transport to go to school today. So I asked Lianne to help me check. Thanks (: I landed on 2 BALAU with IRENE and RUJIE (: I don't know who else in my class la. I know Syafinas is in Cengal. Shayna is in Angsana. Lianne don't have a class yet cos she didn't give complete stuff! I wish she land in the same class as me (: 1 BALAU is gone! If you're in 1 BALAU you will realise that you would never find another class as AWESOME as 1 BALAU (:

--Irene; terror is already coming, HAHHAA! The class is already upside down I tell you--


My sister, XIUPEI got ALL 7 A'S FOR PMR (: GRATZ (:

School starts in less than one more week. You can just blink and school starts, there you go, so fast. I haven't finish my killer maths homework and my English homework. Suck! I have been day dreaming. Seriously, day dreaming. I can sit at my living room for an hour doing nothing but staring at the window and my brain is blank! See how stupid i can be sometime?

No comments: