Saturday, January 17, 2009

aHa

aHa..
I'm back and I'm so proud.
Walao, I didn't play the computer so long liao.
I don't know how I survived.
School is damn boring la.
The only think I do at home this 2 weeks are homework.
Damn alot la.
My teacher damn bad.
My Maths teacher is the worse.
You don't finish her homework..
She will scold you until the whole blok can hear.
I cannot be like a primary school girl anymore.
Didn't do homework also nevermind.
In SMKDJ if I don't finish my homework..
My name will be in the black book.

Let me tell you a story.
Starring the first day of school.
Shit way, The first day of school damn lonely la.
I hardly talk.
I think the first person I knew was Audrey Cheah.
She's nice.
Then, I start to meet Audrey's primary school friends.
Example : Ashlyn, Jason and got la...
Then I start to talk to people in my class..
Then on Friday I met Shu Ming's classmate.
Her name is Wai Xian.
She acts just like me..
Happy go lucky, sometimes prevert, always blur.
But there is one think she is very different from me.
She is half a head shorter than me.
A bit smaller than me.
But the tummy will never get full.
She only eat eat eat.
If she didn't say the word "I hungry la."
That is like so amazing.
She will tell Shu Ming and me.
"Ehy, hungry la."
One day she can eat RM10 way.
We are currently very close la.
We talk crap.
Than there is this guy who sits behind me.
He is a prevert, sicko, weirdo, retarded shit.
He is worse than Renie.
Everyday he shows me his "body shape"
He wants to have boobs.
Too bad he is damn flat.
I told him to put 2 apples and wear bra size C.
But kesian him la, everyday get pinch at his nipples.

Next, scouts.
The sir damn nice but he thought us bad words la.
Of course I won't say what is it.
Sir : UNDERSTAND?
Scouts : Yes sir.
Sir : What is that? LOUDER..
Scouts : YES SIR!
Sir : What? Boys scream like sissy.
Girl scream like ants.
Student (I call him Mr.Yao) : Ants scream like lions.
Sir : Signn..
__________________________________________________

Sir : Ok.. I teach you something..
(He chose a Form 5 scout la.)
I like that dusbin at the back there.
Form 5 scout : *Run and take that dusbin*
Sir : I didn't say I want also but he did a great job.
That is what I want.
Mr.Yao : I want.. I want...
Sir : Ok.. You come hear.
I like that dusbin at the field there.
(Damn far you know)
He run till there than he looked back at us than Sir said DON'T
Than he run back.
waa...
Still school is so darn boring.

That day my elder sister and Josie when to all the Form 1 classes.
And she said she will never go back there again.
She say she go one class one of my friend say
"Ehy, Xiu Wern sister. Say hi to Xiu Wern"
My sister said most of the classes she go also the same thing.
Example
Monica : I know you. You are Xiu Wern's sister.
Josie : I know you. You are Monisha's sister.
Currently my elder sister got stalked.
By the way, stalk her more please.
And hi to all who said hi to me like Kai, Cynta and Monica..
CYNTA I MISS YOU~

No comments: