Monday, January 26, 2009

Camwhore?

Yesterday was quiet fun, to me.
I had to go to my grandma's house for dinner.
So, before going for dinner..
My sisters and I camwhore like siao.
Check out my sexy sisters
I'm not as sexy as them, trust me
Do you see what colour we wearing?


We are wearing trafice light colour la..




M00?




My sister's teeth nicer than mine
Cause she got braces ma..














I look so fat...
Wait, I'm..!!

After that we went in the car.
My elder sister was like..
Jong : Let's take pictures again..
Wern : Don't want la.. Sakai izzit? Geez..
Jong : Pss... Come on.. Please..
Wern : Fine, after this no more..


I seriously dont know what I look at..



bLek..!




LEGS..


My second sister trying to be emo..
Me and my elder sister's hand..

After dinner around 9 or 10..
We went to my aunt's house.
We were currently making so much noise in the room.
Me, my both sisters, Daphne, Dylan & Kakak..
Were in the room playing..
Me and Kakak Una was throwing alot of pillows at Dylan Boi..
Until he can't get up..
Even though Dylan is only 2 this year.. But he is evil..
He pulled my earrings out from my ears la..
Pain la.
And even though Daphne is only 4 years old this year..
*Going to be 5 on the 29th January*
She is damn smart in computer..
When I go my aunt's house..
I saw her playing the computer..
Until I wanted to go home around 12..
She is still playing..
My cousin *Daphne & Dylan's mom* said..
"Aiya, play lor.."
Daphne is not playing game but games for her brain..
She studies on CNY..
That's my story for today..
I think I should shut up now..

No comments: