Thursday, June 18, 2009

tagtagtagtagtagtagtagtag :D

1.Question number one missing ?
:/ I don't know but Jennifer said its missing.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
:/ My bladder was flowing. [full] x_x

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with?
:/ My elder sister xD

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
:/ Yeah.

5. Will you ever donate blood ?
:/ Yeah sure.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
:/ Of course. Since Standard 1

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
:/ YESH!! sshhhh.. [not-telling]

8. What does your last text message say?
:/ Kay, I will see you tomorrow at the stadium. Nite =]

9. What are you thinking right now?
:/ Is Audition done with the patch?

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
:/ Neh. I am happy the way I am right now.

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
:/ Damn early. 10:30 p.m

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
:/ I am curently wearing school house shirt. [Hebat shirt]
:/ Cos you see, i just came back from sports day.

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
:/ No. The thingy on my mind is not a person but a something that fly.
:/ I feel itchy. x_x

14. Who was the last person(s) who text you?
:/ Yohanna

I TAG YOU:-
1.Lianne
2.Jason
3.Syafinas
4.Dexter
5.Irene
6.Jezzey
7.Mei Ping
8.Zhi Choon
9.Renie
10.Kaiyisha

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
Jason; I can bet he is single.

16. Is no.3 a male or a female?
Syafinas; FEMALE LARHS.. Does her name sound like a guys?

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good?
Mei Ping & Lianne; Ohh, even if they are females, they are good together.

18. What is no.1 studying about?
Lianne; How to bake cupcakes.
YOU BETTER BRING ME THE CUPCAKES U BAKING.

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
THEM? uh?

20.Is no.4 single?
Dexter; Well, I didn't get news from him so maybe yeah.

21. Say something about no.2.
Jason; Sissy

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together?
Syafinas & Jezzey; Don't worry, I will just cover my eyes.

23.Decribe no.9
Renie; HAWT!!

24. What will you do if no.6 n no.7 fight?
Irene & Jezzey; Oh, I don't have to do anything.
Their prob(s) is/are already solved.

25. Do you like 8?
Zhi Choon; I am speachless.

No comments: