Thursday, June 04, 2009

x_x

Alot happend this few day.
I didn't bother to post about it.
Cos I was too busy play online game. *Audition*
Okay, let's start.
On the 30th May I went to my sister's school. *Sri Aman*
Cos I want to meet my friends.
And also my sister school got St John something.
Which SYAFINAS didn't get to go.
Haha, in your face.
But the person Syafinas wanted to meet said hi.
And yeah la.


This the my sister.
She is doing the chicken dance.
Look at the last 3 boys>>
There are the ex-ssp.
Remember?
See so pretty ryte.
Oh my gawd.
This is the first time I said my sister is pretty.
haha.
This is my retarded Kaiyisha.
She put balloons into her shirt.
Looks big.

Me and Elia.
Look into Elia's eyes and you will realise its two colours.
She wears contact lens.


This is my retarded sister dancing YMCA and Macarena.
She is not good.


Me and Kai

This is the shirt Neda and her sister painted for Kai.
Its Kai's birthday present.
So nice ryte?
Now I'm going to go play Audition.
When I get the time I will share about my trip to Melaka.
*AFamosa*
Its not the place where you see batu.
Its AFamosa Resort.
I went with my cousin.
During the night we went Cowboy Town.
And Cowboy kacau me.
I will share the next time I post.

No comments: