Friday, May 29, 2009

Boring~ o_O

Today I went to school cos I didn't want to rot at home.
So like yeah la.
Took my cupcake and ate it when I reach home.
Teacher's Day sucks way..
Damn hell boring.
For me la its boring but for others I don't know.
Haha.
1 Balau only got a few that went.
1.Xiu Wern
2.Yohanna
3.Syafinas
4.Jason
5.Edrie
6.Audrey
7.Keisha
8.Li Ann
9.Xin Lin
10.Ashlyn

First we went to the pavilion to line up and stuff.
Listen to some kind of craps speach.
Then... arh..
and, PUAN PUAH IS SO HAWT~~
GAWD SHE IS DAMN HOT.
We gave the cupcakes to teachers who teaches 1 Balau only.
We were running around the whole school.
Then we go take out drinks.
Went back to the pavilion to see the teachers play games.
We were like doing waves and chears.
EXAMPLE:-
1.TEACHER, YOU'RE SO HOT.
2.PUAN HO!! PUAN HO!!
3.ENCIK K YOU CHEATER!~!~
4.PUAN SHARON!! PUAN SHARON!!
5.ORANGE
6.PURPLE
7.GREEN
8.PINK
9.YELLOW

After that we walk around the school.
Then go back to the hall to see stuff.
I think the Mama Mia thingy was interesting.
The break dance was cool la.
Me and Syaf was thinking of Audition at the moment.
There is this guy which me and Yo thinks is hot.
haha~
And he got a sweet voice.
Imagine he is my boyfriend...
Arhsss...
Yeah, I seen Edrie's both brothers.
Look just like Edrie also..
*curly*

When I see the prefect perform I was think of the past.
Last year the prefects sang a song on Teacher's Day.
*You Raise Me Up*
We closed all the doors and we hole candles and stuff.
*Good times.. Good times*
The teachers was touched.
Puan Pauline cried.
Happy times go by so fast.

No comments: