Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I LOVE YOU~

Damn long never post already~
I got projects and alot of homework and have to study for exam.
Shyt Jason.
Always write stuff to stress me up.
EXAMPLE : 7 DAY TILL MID TERM EXAM!!
I am dying here you know.
I currently told my dad I had to do my Svik project.
Which I am doing it now.
But I am also playingat the same time~
haha.
Me, Yo & Syaf are always thinking of stuff.
We are suppose to think of something else but..
Me and Yo are getting really hyper everyday.
Yeah that day one Tuesday..
Its like during recess and we put our books back in the class.
Then only left me, Syaf, Yo, Edrie & Adzlan.
We sang songs~
So damn loud la.
I remembered we sang Hot and Cold.
And i don't remember anymore.
haha.
And now most people say my hair looks so nice already.
Getting natural.
Exanple : Jason WEE~ & Brian Leow.
I am going to shave my head for Jason.
About that.
I hate Brian.
He put ice on my bag.
On my back.
DAMN COLD! >.<
Marcus and Yo is currently going crazy with...
HAPPY THREE FRIENDS~
Me and Yo is getting crazy with song like..
KEN LEE~ ken-lee-tu-li-bu-li-bu-dau-chuu
YO~ I LOVE YOU and
I KNOW YOU LOVE ME TOO and
I KNOW YOU LOVE YOU TOO
haha.
Alot of things happend.
Which you see...
I don't remember what is it.
I got brain prob here!! HELLO~ o_O
I seriously having fun in school nowadays.
And I know always~

No comments: