Friday, May 15, 2009

[1Balau 09' ROCKS] Salt solution?

OH MY GAWD~
Thursday is not a good day if the both KHBPK teachers don't come.
I can kill myself.
With salt..
haha.
Its like today the KHBKP teachers didn't come.
WE SUFFERED INSIDE THE CLASS~
ARHGG!!!
Puan Rosmaria ganti the class.
And she was killing me with Seni works.
After 30 minutes the teacher went off for some reasons.
Then Jason starts giving us works.
HE IS A FUJI APPLE~
Today so funny.
Yo was seriously pissing Jason off..
And making the people at the back of the class laugh.
haha.
I seriously don't know who started the name..
FUJI APPLE
Kept on making Jason laugh and I can bet he is pissed~
Jezzey and his gang was playing with salt.
Like putting in peoples drink and let the others drink it.
Jezzey told Audrey.
"Audrey, can u drink your water in one minute time?"
"Yeah."
"Drink it then."
As she put her mouth in those who know salt is out into it laughed.
Jezzey put in Li Ann's bottle.
Li Ann drank the water and she say taste the same.
Then Yo drank Li Ann's water and seriously, its taste normal.
Then Li Ann said..
"I'm going to tell Puan Wong."
Now in MSN Jezzey is asking me to help him.
I just told him...
"I will just watch the happy movie go on."
He is dead at the other end of the world.
And yes, I agree with Benjamin..
BOOOO FOR ASHLYN!!

No comments: