Sunday, May 03, 2009

Touch my butt Jade..

I realised I wore damn hell pretty this morning.
When I go church.
LOL.

Then about 2:45 p.m my dad sent me go tuition.
Mr Ching look so handsome.
haha.
Everyone was talking crap.
As usual until teacher always say..
"So what so funny? Can I join?"
Me, Low Lianne and Nick Tan were laughing the most.
Some mroe we three same school.
Everytime recess, no pasal want cari pasal.
Its like we three got something wrong with our brain.
A bit kuku.
haha.
Yeah, even if we are only less then one step away from each other.
We call each other like crazy.
Kept on miss calling each other.
I damn pissed with Nick lor.
Kept on miss calling me.
And yeah we were making fun of the strawberry.
I still can imagine it..
o_O

After tuition about 6:00 p.m.
I go home and yeah help my dad do abit house work.
Than go shower.
After that go kai kai.
Until 10+
My sisters and I was watching Biggest Loser.
I gave up watching that movie for now.
And came online.
haha.
Talked to peeps like my good buddie from pri school.
Which is Dexter Poon Ka Shing. *EGG*
And my secondary good buddie.
Audrey Cheah Ee Yen. *AUDWEE*
My Audwee not coming school tomorrow cos volley ball.
AGAIN.
I so lonely la.
STUCK WITH JADE..... *the-butt-toucher*
She once wanted to touch Edrie.
Cos his butt cram.
And there is also once she wants to touch MINE.
Cos I don't know why.

No comments: