Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pheww o_O

I am just back from Yo's house.
We were making cupcakes for teacher's day.
Me, Yo, Shayna and Jason GETS ALL THE CREDITS~!~
Whatever la.
I went home early and I can bet they are still doing everything.
Okay.
So after school me and Yo go to Atria and get butter and chocolates.
And go big book shop to get something for the cards for teachers.
End up we bought the wrong one.
We also kept on going to the wrong floor.
Then went to Gaint.
Spent about 15 ~ 20 minutes there.
We were running back then guess who we bang into.
Cik Sathya..
We were running then I was like..
"Hi teacher..!"
After saying that I was like thinking..
Why did I even bother to say that?
Yo was like.. o_O
And teacher was like..
"What, huh?"
Yo said she was quiet blur at the moment.
Like what the heck.
Then its about 7:30 p.m already.
Me and Yo walked home in a fast speed.
Cos scared kena rape... = =''
We go to the park.
Then I think I saw Zheng Yang playing basket ball.
Then I met Yo's younger brother.
I met all her brothers already.
Then we go home and count the chocolates.
We bought too many boxes so we ate one of the box.
Then we start la cos Shanya and Jason was not ther yet.
So we start of with the butter.
Then melted it.
Then add sugar.
Melted it againn.
Than I forgot.
Than Shayna came.
We stired the thing.
We are going hyper at the moment.
We recorded stuff.
We stired the thingy until it bacame like shit and boobs.
Me and Shayna put Yo's sticker on the head.
Looks so retarted.
Too bad Jason didn't get that fun..
Cos he was late...
So we did everything than put in the oven than Jason comes.
So we forced him to listen to some love stuff before he could come in.
Got so pissed.
After that go pick up the younger brother at the park.
The brother is the brother..
Talk just like her.
Then we make the card.
When I go home its not done yet.
We gossiped abit la.
Then I go see the cupcakes grow..
Its done.
I think after I go off..
Shayna and Jason walk back to Shayna's house.
To get the thingy..
I wonder if they are done...
Neh, where got so fast.

No comments: