Wednesday, January 06, 2010

2 Balau; Its like in hell.. (:

OMGEE 3 HELLISH DAYS OF MY LIFE! Did I mansion that 2 BALAU IS SO BORING! Its so quiet you know? The whole class only me, Irene, RuJie and the few boys who sit at the back makes noise! The rest are like so quiet.. You know if a teacher gives us homework, the class would be so quiet and when the teacher walks out of the class room. Then the next sound will start when the next teacher comes in! Is it quiet enough? Sometimes you can only hear the fan turning the whole time. Compared to 1 BALAU 09', 2BALAU is super uber quiet! I have to stay in this condition for a year! GOSH!!

Today was bit fun, ran around the whole Form 2 with Irene to give something! Our point was to ponteng class. HAHA! I think the teachers got bored with mine and Irene's face. We walked into 2 ANGSANA like more than 10 times. The last time we went in was for Jeremy Choo! THAT DONG ! Isshh

HAHAHA! Something funny that me, Irene and Rujie did today! We seriously disturb the innocent girl who sits in front of me (: She is so cute I realized (: I kept on going *PISSSSSSSSSS* and Irene kept on *cough* *cough* and Rujie just copy the both of us (: HAHA. I think she freaked out the first time. --Xin Yi-- <3

I love mine and Irene's new evil laugh (: NYEEHEHEHEHEHEE <3

No comments: