Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stick on your forehead, very sexy (:

Today damn awesome (: After recess, Puan Tan came into 2 BALAU. Then she asked, who wants to ponteng class, help me do something? Irene was the first one to put up her hand, then me followed by Xin Yi and Rujie. Our job was to collect donations. Me + RuJie = Form 1; Irene + XinYi = Form 2. Me and RuJie so AWESOME! Got damn a lot from the Form 1 peeps (: They all scary weihh! Got two girls buli me ): "GIRLS" Every time when I give them the 1 Malaysia sticker they would ask, "What is this?" Then I would say, "Sticker, stick on your forehead, very sexy!" They actually believe me and stuck it on their forehead.. Amazing right? I love the Form 1 students!

Finally, PMD over. Boring like crazy! Irene can sleep in class. She wants to kill me with sweets, which is bad but on the other hand, good!

Edrie; BORING! XD

(:

No comments: