Saturday, March 13, 2010

CNY 10'

Like every other years, Chinese New Year came by once again. I went back to my hometown, Taiping and went Penang to visit my Aunt 8 (: Loads of weird looking pictures my family and I took.



Than we went to our Grandparent's place to have dinner. Steamboat! The prawns were, huge..


After eating and crapping and all, we headed over to out Aunt 5's house. Played with Daphne & Dylan (: They are so awesome!!

That why I love them (:

Day 1; As usual, didn't all of us didn't wake up[ for breakfast. About 1 something we went to out grandparent's house for lunch, vegetarian. Than walked a few houses a way to my another aunt's house. Talk talk talk.

Than we went to Aunt 5's house. Talk again. Soon we went home to get ready to leave P.J. for a moment. 3 hours of ride to Taiping. When we reach there, they were waiting for us to eat, steamboat again. Than the aunty talk with aunty than uncle went jalan jalan and my cousins and I we talking about all times when we use to fun around the whole place.

The next afternoon, we went to Penang to visit our aunt and cousin. brought along with my niece 2 years younger than me.We went on the ferry (:






Aunt 8's food is good!! We had good good food! Omg I am hungry.. They moved into a new place. Had a really nice view. We stayed there for a night. The next day, got lion dance.


Aahaha! Losers!
FAIL!


The view super nice right?




Than we went back to Taiping for another night. Than came home. the next day, we went for my uncle's open house. before going we took pictures, AGAIN!

Don't I just look like my elder sister?

No comments: