Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm going down, down,down!

I think its time for me to make more noise in class. Cos i realized something really weird in my class. The more they make noise, the smarter they go! Last year in 1 Balau, there's like no competition at all! Gosh, now in 2 Balau, everything changes. I have a deep deep feeling that I will be last in class this term. If I am not last I will for sure get a 30+. I am so dead, I have to work harder for the next term. Yeah, I am also predicting that my mom won't sign my report card. CRAP! That could be the worse thing cos she will start scolding me and at the end she won't sign it. Gees. I am so going to die in my Maths and Science tuition cos my teacher is going to kill me for not getting an A for the both subjects.
Oh, how great? Yay, yippy l:

No comments: