Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ready, Get Set, GOD!

Words can't describe how awesome CF Camp was (: I don't care, I want to go again next year!! Its was from the 16th - 19th March 10' at El Sanctuary. That place is really nice, even though the girls how stay in the dorm had to walk up and down the hill every time. I am in The Bangles for my dorm group and Jasper for my game group.

Pastor Andy's words really did touched me. Its was actually a memorable moment with him cos I will always remember this line which he told us when he introduced himself.

Pastor:
How many girls are they in this camp?

Elena:
72.

Pastor:
Okay, to the 72 girls, I am so sorry, I am married!

Pastor Andy is really funny. You can actually laugh your ass off! We laughed in every sessions. He will make us listen to him by doing and saying funny stuff. I find him bit horny! AHAHAH! He talked to us about the BGR Talk and he made it so, how to say ah? Its like he is very open to us lah!

Some guys went into the girls room in the middle of the night to put flour on their friend. This one dude left his torch light there. The girls sued them, got all the prove they needed for court. Their punishment was:

1. Take out their shirt and draw smiley face on their body.
2. Put flour in their pants.
3. Carry the girls bag to the bus.

There's this game called Angel and Mortal. The Angel have to keep his/her identity so the Mortal won't know who it is and the Angel has to give small gifts to the Mortal. My Mortal is, Christopher Tan Hon Yen. So until the last day when we had to say who we are, I was shocked when I found out the my Angel was, Brian Ho Heng Yew. HAHA! I actually though he said Shu Wen but than Jezzey, Eu Lim, Katoa they all were like looking at me and I think back, Shu Wen's name had been called earlier on. Anyways, thank you Brian (:

Its time for me and you to make a difference in life.


"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."
2 Timothy 4 : 7

No comments: