Saturday, November 15, 2008

Don't you dare to forget SSP

Yesterday was my last day of school in SSP.
I'll miss that school.
Especially my friends.
I took some pictures in school.
Not just some but 150++
I got shocked when i found out i took so many pictures.
But it feels good.
I have not complete putting all the pictures i have took.
But who cares.
I'll show them to you when i have the mood.
Here are some weird pictures I have took yesterday.


Ashraf is killing Azfar
*Correction.. Its Ashley is killing Azfar*


Ashley & Azfar


Xin Wen & Ka Shing
*Let the finger do the talking*


Monica


Ram
(Bazil)


Kai, Marina & Monica


Kaiyisha


I went to him Bilik Disiplin to say thank you for teaching me
And he said
Cikgu Razman : Xiu Wern, tak dapat 5A takpe..
Beritahu mak.. Pagi-pagi makan kari, I'm sorry.
*laughs*
Xiu Wern : Cikgu, my mak will kata..
Pagi-pagi gosok gigi, pergi mati..
*laughs*


Cikgu Razman


Haziq & Nazmi


Cynta

I'm going to miss Cynta so much
I'm also going to miss the pak cik who always say
"Mana cinta saya? Ohh di situ Cynta saya"


Haziq's treasure
(Its my boobs)


Trishala & me


Faris


Shasha and her retarded peace


Marina & me


Elia & Ram talking about "stuff"


Ram & Vieana


Bazil


Elia & Marina


Renie & me


Ilana


Monica


Renie
(She's taking picture of me and I'm taking picture of her)


Elia

No comments: