Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm a lifeless kid =]

I feel so lifeless when i uploaded these pictures.
It feels like I'm still a kid.
But these are one of the best memories of my life.
Which I'll never forget.


Joseph & me


Attempt #1
Haris in action


Attempt #2
Haris was trying to draw my face with pink marker pen when i take this picture


Attempt #3
Still Haris..


Weird people doing weird stuff


Pn. Hasniza


Ashraf - Ashley


Arshad


Pn. Asmawati & me
While I was taking this picture, she said
"You want grapes?"


Ram.. and Divya as the background


Pn. Hasniza
*peace*


Pn. Asmawati


Haziq & me
(Monica)


Cynta *The one down there*
Liyana, Haziq & Nazmi


Haziq & Idham


Mr. Don't Come School & Mr. Perasan Dude


Cynta


Elia & Bazil


Cynta, Bazil & Elia


Ashley


Ashraf - Ashley & Liyana


Azfar


Pn. Asmawati & Nazmi


Renie & Xiu Wern
I like the sunlight


Azfar, Haziq & Akmal


Don't feel bad if I didn't put your picture in my blog xD


No comments: