Monday, November 24, 2008

Monster Alert



My family and I went Kenny Rogers Roasters for dinner yesterday.
The food there was delicious.

ADVISE : Do not go eat with my elder sister.
She is a monster!


Check it out!
1 plate
3 muffins
Xiu Jong's still not happy!


Yummy!
More plates
She stole my salad

Pa - Dad
Mie - Mummy
XP - Xiu Pei
XW - ME!
Jie - Xiu Jong

XP : Mie, now I understand why Jie have to where such big shirt today.
Mie : Why?
XP : Cause she need to eat a lot and when she grow fat, no one could see her big belly.
Mie : *sign*
XW : Understood..!
Pa : aHA.


She ate 3 more muffins
*Idiot*


Me & my Autumn drink


Chicken soup?


Xiu Jong & me


Xiu Jong & me


By the way, from the 25 ~ 28 Nov, I will not be able to blog.
Cause I'll be going for a camp.
Its somewhere at Genting.
One week without the computer!!
Man I wish I don't die.
I can't bring phone, MP3/MP4, no chips, no DVD or stuff.
Stuff which little kid like me would do are not allow to bring..!!
*DIE*

No comments: