Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm back from camp..!! Miss me..?

Finally..
I'm back from my camp.
Its was damn hell fun.
I had so much fun.
I just wish I can go again but its 2 years once.
That day on the second day of camp, something happened.
I was eating la.
After I eat I clean the table and stuff.
The table beside my table ate really really fast.
While I was clean the table there's this little kid who came to me.
She is from the next table ( Standard 1 ) Very cute and short.
She said "Jie Jie, I cannot finish my food." *cry*
Jie Jie means elder sister in one of the language.
I were like 0_x
She cannot finish her food she come find me.
God.
I played so much there.
Sad think is I cannot bring my camera.
If I can I will.
I have to run from the 5th floor to the 1st floor.
Then from the 1st floor to the 3rd floor.
From the 3rd floor to the 5th floor then again to the 1st floor.
And more of course.
Like.. Look for clues and play the game we are suppose to do.
We all ran like crazy la.
Some more 1 floor got 16 steps...!!
At night if we don't sleep before 10:30 we will die.
There's this teacher who act like Cikgu Razman.
Miss does day.
And there's this person name Apple Loo.
So cute right.
Next time if I got baby I want my baby to be named Banana.
Xiu Pei want Papaya.
Happy to be home.
Home Sweet Home.

No comments: