Thursday, October 08, 2009

CooKiee Day; CooKies Monsters!!

Tuesday, 6th October!
Went LianneLow's house to bake cookies!
For Recess Revolution!
Lianne's mom picked me up at 11:15 a.m
I went early to play with her!
Did all sorts of craps!
The crap I like the most is laughin at Lianne's pictures.
Did it mantion ALL her pictures?













I was playing with her boster






We were playing humping (:







Plpaying with comb (:


ME; Combing the baster!





Sugar!!






Jumpiee (:
You see, I had so much fun there.
Specially when we were baking the cookies.
I didn't take pictures of the cookies and stuff.
So go to Jason Wee's blog.
Link is at the side > *i think*
There are also in facebook!
And Jason, I didn't went through the glass.
Audrey was taking picture of me and lianne doing something stupid.
So I bang her at the glass.
I am not stupid.
The glass is so obvious!
Well, who cares!
The cookies are delicious!
I am seriously getting bored of cookies now.
Ate so many that day!
I didn't have a chance to take picture with Maple.
She very unfriendly la.
She don't like strangers.
And I think she's shy la.
Sugar is most playful.
She humps legs.
She is much playable (:
SUGAR!
The new CooKiee Monsters;
xiuwern; lianne; audrey; jason

No comments: