Thursday, October 29, 2009

HornyXiuWern

--FREEDOM--
I FEEL GOOD
NE-NE-NE-NE-NE-NE-NE!
FEEL GOOD!
SO GOOD!
I FEEL GOOD!


Finally came back.
Roughly 2 weeks never play computer.
Risked my life studying.
Not worth anyways, ryte?


Exams are OFFICIALLY OVER for the year.
It feels AWESOME WEIH!
After teacher took the BM paper me and Jun Yu were like
"OMGEE"
When teacher took my Maths paper I was like
"AWESOME!"
I started laughing like crazy.
The next thing you know I cried.
Jun Yu saw.
I was like omgee, what the heck!
Words can't describe how happy I was at the moment!
Jumping around with Syaf.
We both were like.
"Must play Audition!!"
Then went for recess.
Came back Pn. Puah talked about Science.
Maths, teacher gave the Maths 1 answers.
I didn't mark.
Cos I marked the first 6.
I got one wrong.
Then I marked the last 6.
Got one wrong.
Gave up, didn't want to mark no more.
Then Geo, Pn. Sharon talked about Geo.
She said 1 Balau did badly and stuff.
I knew I was in the group of failing anyways.
I was hoping and wishing her to shut up.
Cos I seriously don't want to talk about my Geo.
I did very badly.
Yes, I studied but during exam I panic.
So wth la!
I seriously cannot tahan.
Wanted her to shut up so badly!
*Sorry Brian. Didn't mean to say it*
During Sejarah, teacher gave us our marks.
I got 78%
A few more marks to get A.
Wasted!
Ashlyn and Mei Ting got 100% GRATS!!
When I reach home, put my bag next to the computer table and on the computer.
Just realised I haven't shower yet.
Me smelly smelly!
Just so happy I can play the computer again.
I am restarting Maple again.
Since my sister re downloaded it.
I am also playing Sudden Attack.
Marcus asked me to play and he asked me to put my name as HornyXiuWern.
What the fish balls!
Maybe I will put that.
You never know.
I am seriously planing to go Audition crazy tonight.
My mom promise to let me play the computer till midnight for today only.
Then no more.
Must cure pimples la!
Stress so much, pimples all popped out already.
Must go for treatment already!
Yesterday I was so stupid.
I looked for white hairs!
I got a few you know.
I was screaming my head off!
I have a feeling I will be watching t.v more than playing computer.
I have so many shows to watch.
All the Astro On Demand shows.
Mission to finish it all!
Not tonight la!


Damn la!
Syaf, Jason and Jun Yu spammed my Facebook.
My inbox flood like crazy.
Who do you think is more manly?
Jason or Jun Yu?
I think Jun Yu has packs!
I will make my decision.
Wonder if Jason can do chin ups.
Jun Yu did chin ups!
Strong la that fella!

No comments: