Saturday, October 03, 2009

Pictures of you; Picture of me (:

Fast ryte?
Cos I scare that Jezzey would slice me into pieces if I don't get this ready.
Yesterday night I couldn't sleep.
So I came down and started uploading everything.
Yeah, after that I realised its already 3:30 a.m
Yet, I still can't sleep.
Syaf knows everything.
So I was forcing myself to sleep.
I was thinking to eating sleeping pills.
Does you know.. MAGICAL PILLS..!!
hahas!



Me & Adrian (:




For Audrey


Me & Shayna


I look so weird la @_@
Well, I put it for the sake of Shayna






From left-
Li Ann - Me - Jezzey - Shayna


hahas
Marcus and Yee Long playing shooting on a random car


Audrey


There were seriously heartless to push me and Shin Lin up and down
ALL THE TIME!





Cute ryte Adrian's sister?









That's all.
I don't have anymore.
Well, got la but not funny one so didn't bother.
So stop bugging me alright..!

No comments: