Saturday, February 21, 2009

Are you dead yet?

Haha..
Many people were asking me the same question la.
"Xiu Wern, why you never online one..."
"Come online la."
"You're not dead ryte?"
Tell you what..
HOMEWORKS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY..!!
I want a day off without homework..
If I do that I won't get to finish my homework..
I haven't finish my homework but I'm playing the computer..
= =''
I haven't been online for very long..
If I'm online.. I will only stay for 5 minutes..
I got loads to say..
Are you ready to hear?
I bet the answer is no..
___________________________________________
HAH..
That day the girls KHBPK teacher didn't come..
So we had class with the boys..
The teacher is scary la.
So the girls can do whatever we want.
And the boys had to do stuff..
So me, Syafinas, Yohanna, Audrey and Jezzey talked and laughed.
Than we talk bout this..
"If you get a chance to go out with a guy who will you go out with?"
(Girls with boys)
(Boys with girl)
Than we laughed and laughed...
Everyone was peace and quiet..
And there's a group of people making laughing noises..
Then teacher asked us to stand up..
5 minutes later she asked urto sit..
o_o
______________________________________________
There's some people who said fuckin' stuff about my mom..
And I don't like it.
I kind of scolded him la..
If I say his name here and now..
I'm going to see where is he going to put his face next time..
Maybe his mom will be suprised when I tell his mom..
But I didn't..
If I tell his mom..
I bet her mom will be thinking like this..
"What a good son I had.." =]
_________________________________________
Today was 'Merentas Desa'
I was running my ass off..
It was 5 km.
When I reach Kampung Kayu Ara..
I was already feeling tried.
When I reach Shell Station..
I'm out of energy..
Then running down the hill was easy.
Than when I reach the housing area I was like...
WATER...!!! I NEED WATER!!
Than I saw school...
So I ran as fast as I could.
Gave my number and take my drink.
I drank the water in less than 30 seconds..
I feel like dying already.
Now my legs are so painful.
:(
___________________________________
Ivy from New Zealand sent us christmas presents..
The present only arrived last two week..
But who cares.
I don't care to eat it cause ITS JUST TOO CUTE...
To : Daphne / Dylan / Xiu Jong / Xiu Pei / Xiu Wern
From : Iv the great...


See.. we gosok gigi~

Man I love the background..

This is Dylan's gummy sweet which was stuck on his candy

Dylan eating his candy

From left
Xiu Pei's, Xiu Jong's and lastly Xiu Wern's CANDIES


Okay.. That all my shit stories for today..
I can't think of any other stuff that happend pass few weeks..
Hope you like it..
If you don't than I'm currently speechless.
:)

No comments: