Monday, February 02, 2009

Heart beat? <3

Today I got PJPK..
And yeah, I did 25 pumps..
And 3 minutes of going up and down the chair..
My heart beat is 1.25. Yay..
Is it good? o_o
Who cares..
I feel good, nenenenene..
Okay... = =''
Me, Syafinie and Audrey finish the test..
Up & down and pumps..
So next week I can shake shake leg..
WHee..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RAWR..!!
JEZZEY I HATE YOU..!!
I'm warning you, Don't pull my hair anymore.
I think Syafiniee got angry too but...
Yohanna is good.
She hited you when we all stood at the back of the class ryte?
Good thing I was not beside you or Brian.
Poor thing Brian la.
Got such a gay beside me.
aHA just now Sivik everyone blame Jezzey.
Yes, I wish teacher change your place to somewhere infront.. ME!!
I'm already at the second lane you will be infront me I think..
So I can pull you hair until you go *botak*
Before you're 80..
You will be botak next month.. I WISH.
=]

No comments: