Sunday, February 01, 2009

CNY Day 4

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAPHNE YEE YONG XIN
HOPE YOU ARE ALWAYS GET GOOD RESULT
DON'T BE LIKE XIU JONG
DON'T CAMWHORE TOO MUCH

Okay, I went to her house at Puchong around 5 ++
My mom want to help my cousin to prepare for the party.
So yeah..
The small ones are playing inside with the balloons.


Daphne the candy girl.

The aunty going round the house giving her friend part packs

Time for the cake.
The cake looks scary to me.
Cause Daphne likes pick and barbie dolls. *aka babi*
So her cake is somehow alive to the little people.


Daphne's family

Daphne looks like a gaint.
The guy in blue is Standard 1 and Daphne is only 5 years old

Dylan blowing the last candle


My other cousin's birthday
Even though his cake is small but its Japanese Cheese
Yummy la
Cute ryte?

The killer cake
Daphne got a new Barbie Doll to play with now

Strawberry?


Me giving them ice-cream after the cake


The girl in pink so wild
RAWR



Later the little people were bored.
So they sat on the ballons and POP them with their butts.


This guy is good in popping ballons





SUPERMAN
Correction
SUPER-DYLAN
There's more pictures.
But I don't want to put too much cause my blog will get stuck.
Just like my elder sister's blog.
Alway get stuck because of the face all around her blog.
So I don't want my blog to get stuck.

No comments: