Thursday, February 26, 2009

Darling arhs..

I got loads to say today.
Especially about Syafinas.
Err.. Err.. Err.. Err..
I forgot what I wanted to say about Monday.
Err.. Forget about it. x_o

Tuesday is a happy day.
A happy day for me and the others that teased Syaf..
Btw..
Puan Choong changed a few peoples place.
The girl beside me is suppose to be Tang Li Ann.
To bad Zhi Choon never pay attention at the back.
Now he is infront..
He is under teacher's eyes..
So Eugene went at the back
Than he can't see cause he is too short.
So Li Ann went to Yohanna's place.
And now I'm sitting with Yohanna. <3
Let's go back to Syafinas
*themainpersoniwastalkingabout*
Yeah, that day I we were talking bout stuff..
And then we talk about..
"If you were given a chance to go for a date with a guy in 1 Balau*
Then blablabla..
When it comes to Syafinas she say ******
Which I can't say.
Then we started teasing her..
OUCH... It hurts Syafinas..
Stop it..
Than Maths we were currently playing.
Than teacher gave us work to do.
Than Yohanna was like
"Ehy, how you do this?"
"Put all in 1 line?"
Than I look at teacher..
Teacher was somewhere near Syafinas.
So I told Yo
"I go ask teacher... Btw I also can say ouch"
Than Yo look at teacher and she was like ooo.
Than she follow me.
On the way there we were already ouch-ing.
I ask teacher questions and Yo did all the ouch.
So it like me and Yo like to hurt each other so we say ouch.
Than Yo pinch..
I was like "OUCH!!"
That is not fake.
Thats a serious ouch.
Than the next day my hand got the mark.
I took a pictures of it that day.
And I didn't upload the picture into the computer.
Now the camera is wit my sister and I don't know whrere she is.
So I will show the picture next time.
I have no idea how she did that.

I'm tired of typing.
Let just jump to Friday.
Not much happend.
Just I had to wake up at 6:30a.m
I got Hebat marching at 7:30a.m
We went to the field near school.
Than we play marching..
I played swing. =]
Than we finish marching around 9++
We wanted to walk to KFC but Atria 10 only open.
So we went back to school.
9:30 me, Ali, Lyre, Li Way(The form 2 P.Percubaan)
Darrine(The form 1 P.Percubaan)
I think got some more but I don't remember.
Than Li Way was dancing at the middle of teh road.
Than we go in 7 Eleven to get some air.
Than we walk the whole Atria.
Then we play at the ticket place.
Then almost get scolded by the guard.
Then we go down to the car park.
Then got scoled by the guard.
*blame Li Way*
Then we go to the from door of Atria.
We see the KCF door opened..
We ask the fella..
"Ehy, boleh masuk?"
"Belum buka"
Then we emo at the stairs.
Then the boys were at the opposite of the road look at books.
The the guad was like.
Belum buka lagi..~
Than he open the door than the guard was like.
"Jangan lari.. boleh jalan"
We acted like we never come Atria before.
Than KCF was at our left hand side.
Than Li Way saw mirror.
He was like let's cat walk.
Than he and Darrine cat walked.
Then we went in to KFC.
We eat and talk and laugh.
Than we get out of KFC and go jalan jalan.
Than Li Way like never see mirror before.
"Ehy, I look so Handsome"
"Why you copy me?"
"Copy cat la you"
H ewanted to kiss himself at the mirror.
Me and Alison saw and we were laugh our ass off.
Than we go but valentine's present.
The we go market.
Than we play la
Husband and wife.
Ali and Darrine / Lyre and Li Way
I'm single (:
Than Li Way was like..
"Ah darling ar.. house got ice-cream anot?"
Ali and Darrine
"House got rice ma darling?"
Li Way
"Yalor, house no rice.."
*laughs*
Than we went out
Then ali say
"Darling at home got fork and spoon ma?"
Than I tell Ali
"At home got plate ma? You monster kid eat all the plate"
Than their kid no shirt already
Than Ali ask Li Way and Lyre
"You two no kid one arhs?"
Li Way "Yalor no kid.. If got later my wife realise angryness on teh kid"
"Later kick kick the kid"
Than Ali and Darrine break up..
We play more than that.
Than we go 7 Eleven and buy stuff like Slurpee
Lyre bought big*pink colour*
I bought blue+pink+blue
Ali bought pink+blue+pink
Lyre was look at comdoms..
She wants to but vanilla.
Than we go back to school.
Sat down at the pavillion for about 2 hours.
We talk play laugh...
Than Lyre became Li Way mother.
Cause Li Way wants to unblock his sim card.
So Lyre call the Digi centre and act to be the mother.
Yeah la.
PLay play and play
Then we asked Darrine to go 7 Eleven again to buy Slurpee.
Than around 1:30 we go change and the end.

The exam is coming.
And I don't know what to study.
Especially BM and ENG..
I have a great feeling that I'm gonna get a really low result.
And my momm is gonna scold me
blablabla

Tuition on Friday was fun
Low Li Anne went hyper.
Than she made all of us hyper.
I didn't know my English was so good.
Nick was like "The boys are the best"
Than I say "The girls are better"
Nick "The boys are the bestest"
Me "The girls are the bestist"
*I was so random*
Than Li Anne was like "The girl are the bestist in everything
Me "I didn't know my English so powerful
Li Anne "Not powerful.. Powderfull.. = =''
Teacher came upstairs and said
"What so funny? Can I join the fun?"
Than we study Science.
I saw the vigina.. xD
*Sorry if I spelled peoples name wrongly*
*THE END*

No comments: