Monday, February 09, 2009

To The Past....

That day I went to Audrey's blog.
Than I read what she posted.
Than I see who she link and I saw Jason Wee.
So I visited his blog.
And I saw pictures of him when he is a kid.
Than I told myself that its time to go back to the past.

I don't know why the picture is like that
But yeah, This is my 6th birthday
This picture don't give me any memories
My face is not in it too
This picture is for Chen
Stop for your boyfriend

I love this picture but I can't fix it..
Its not straight
*I'm evil*
*I'm the bald one*
=]

This is me when I was about 1 month
I'm fat..!!


I miss days at my primary school.
Sekalah Kebangsaan Sri Petaling.
My standard 1 class photo missing la. :(
This is my class photo when I was in standard 5
SPOT FOR ME
I'm at the secong row
I'm standing between two other prefects
Chen, spot for your boyfriend again

Than after UPSR standard 6 had a competition.
Boys : Football *Bola sepak*
Girls : Netball *Bola jaring*
I'm the one on top wearing yellow and I'm a GD.
I'm good in GD cause I'm tall.
Green : 6 Melur *MY CLASS*
Yellow : 6 Mawar
6 Melur vs 6 Mawar
That's my story for today.. =]

No comments: