Tuesday, February 03, 2009

=]

Okay..
School was quiet fun today and I don't know why..
By the way..
Brian, thank you for helping me just now when Jezzey pull my rubber band off..
Since just now you helped me take my books..
Thats why I accepted your help just now.
Next time, dream on sucker.
________________________________________________

Just now my Sejarah teacher called out the name who did wrongly..
Than teacher said "Jezzey Ng.. Who is that"
When she say Jezzey Ng everyone was like.. OOOO..
Cause everyone dislike him cause of their own reasons..
aHA, Jezzey sucks..!!
______________________________________________

I didn't get into perbarisan..
And I feel happy.
Cause I don't like perbarisan.
Give me sun burn everytime after Sports Day..
Yay, if I don't go for perbarisan I don't have to go Sports Day already..
Cause lontar peluru I almost pass so I cannot join.
Running I got 4th.. One more to go until I get in to running.
Lompat tinggi and jauh no need to think about it anymore..
_____________________________________________

Thank You Brian..!!
Jezzey sucks..!!
I hate perbarisan..!!

No comments: