Saturday, February 07, 2009

SSP


I went back to SSP last Friday 6 Feb.
Cause last year the 2008 prefect sang a song for Hari Guru.
And Puan Pauline sangat terharu..
So she asked us to sing again at Hari Kecemerlang Murid on 14 Feb.
Sad thing I can't go la.
I have school.
I have got to tell teacher later.
Okay I went back to school feeling so jakun-ish..
Like sakai like that.
For the ex-prefects only a few.
Me, Neda, Shu Ming, Ka shing and Vijay.
Most prefect are from Sri Aman and Samad.
The Sri Aman students cannot come cause got school.
Samad people thing we are just joking..
I pinched both Cheryl-sS..
They misssed me and my pinch..
x__x
I took a picture with 2008 head prefect..

Neda
I knew Neda since standard 1
Look at those tiny people looking at me taking their picture

The canteen changed
I missed the old one
It looks smaller cause I took it near
Mr Lee buli me D:

*Mr Lee, one day I'll get you back*

aHA, I miss days hitting Ka Shing.
Than that day I hit him twice.
He is use to it already.
He said I improved..
YAY.. I hit him harded that day than normal days.
I'm strong!!
VIJAY IS BALD..!!
aHA.. He don't dare to show so he wear hat.
There is only one thing I can say..
I so jealous la.
This year prefect got everything man.
They got new gold name tag.
The QM people damn ugly la.
For the boys.. *vomit*
Its not ugly but weird.
Their shirt brown but the pants blue.
For the QM girls okay.. Brown only.
For QM people also they got gold name tag.
I'M SO JEALOUS..!!
Still..
SSP CHANGED..!!

No comments: