Thursday, April 30, 2009

Birthday chart?

OMG~
My KHBPK project damn hell ugly~
I did stuff to it and it became ugly.
But teacher said she can give around 7.
That is very good you know.
I am happy but at the other side I am not.

Today is Syafinas's birthday.
We all sang the birthday song for her..
Before we all split off and go to the bengkel.
Some of them called her Syafinas and the others called her botak.
I don't care what is the reason.
As long as she is happy =]
I splashed water on her.
Not much, just abit at her skirt.
Cos I wasn't aim-ing... At all.
So sad ryte? =[
I'm gonna get you next year.
Muahahahaha. o_x

And yes, I feel like killing Jason.
He did a birthday chart for the class.
Asking the whole class to write so he could splash water.
Stupid ryte?
I was born on the same day as Tang Zhi Cheng.
haha.
And Yo's is the same day as Teoh Jun Yu~

No comments: