Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dumpling

Today so happy~
I went back to SSP.
I see so many of my buddies and teachers
Good thing they didn't forget me. Haha

First I went to Kai's house at 8.
Then I met Lisa.
She is a hyper kiddo.
Very the happy go lucky kind.
She is also 13 years old from Sri Aman.
So like Kai wants me to eat breakfast but I don't want.
I so damn hell full.
Then they eat and watch t.v
Then Kai changed to the signed shirt.
I played with her wig.
Which was bought in Jepan.
SO COOL~
Then we wear glasses..
Mess around her room.
Then her mom sent us to SSP.
Reach school.
First thingy we did is...
Jeng jeng jeng jeng..~~
*hugs*
I miss all of them
So many ex la..
Last year's ex, last last year's ex, last last last year's ex..
Sampai around the peeps are 18 and they are ex also they came.
Sesat la.. = =''
We talk and walk and fool around until 10:30 ++
Than we walked to McD.
I ate McFl Oreo.
Yummy~
Well Lisa they all things my hair remains of their Japanese teacher.
Like what the hell.
Then around 11 ++ Go back to school.
Me, Neda and eunice sat at the stairs and see how won..
Cikgu Suhaidi & Cikgu nazrul damn the semangat la.
1st place - Red House
2nd place - Green house
3rd place - Yellow house
4th place - No idea
5th place - No idea

Called my mom ask her pick me up.
Then go home shower.
Then i do some school homework.
Then my mom say go McD eat lunch..
Like what the hell.
After that I went to tuition.
OO ya, I saw Yasmeen.
She is new in that class.
Until 4:45 p.m.
Then go to Aunt 5 house and waited for the kids to wake up.
Eat noodles.
Then Dylan boy wake up.
And followed by Daphne.
They changed and stuff.
Went shopping.
We played slide.
Before going back we bought ice-cream.
Went to Aunt 5's house to eat ice-cream.
Eat dinner.
Me, Daphne and Dylan play don't know what.
Then they go shower.
After that Daphne took out her Chinese homework.
Dylan took out this don't know what book.
A big big one.
After that me & mummy came home.
I go upstair's changed and came down and did dumplings~
After 1 hour..
CHINA PEEPS CALLED
They talk talk and now I'm look at my sister.
Thru webcam la.
Lol.

No comments: