Thursday, April 09, 2009

damn kao~

I damn kao long never post luu~
I damn kao busy~
I damn kao sian want blog about something~
I damn kao lazy to post about stuff~
I damn kao need to stop the kao kao thingy~
-----------------------------------------------------------
Haiyo,
I haven't been blogging after coming back from 'ching beng'
Which is like really long ago already.
It like when I reached there the view was so cool.
Than we go dunno where i forgot.
Then makan la.
Than hujan lebat lebat lagi..
So like ya..
Eat at this cold cold open air place
Than tapau something for uncle 3 and cousin
Then reach grandma house damn kao heavy liao the rain.
Then just run down lor.
Reach there most of my cousins there liao.
Than my grandma banjir..
Than me and my cousins and stuff played with water.
Then my mom said something about when she was a kid.
After hujan lebat -very lebat-
My mom and bro & sis will play with water at the neighbour's
Imagine.. My mom is the 10 kid my grandma born..
And there is one more younger than my mom..
So is like 11 kiddo going to one house and play water..
So fun.. = =''
Than I learn how to play tops.. -gasing-
Those old old once..
Them fun.
Yeah, whole night cannot sleep.
Damn tired next morning.
And blablabla
And oo ya,
I remembered where I go eat dinner that day..
'Chai chee'
=]
I got to go to school already so I will post more later tomorrow
tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow..
lol =]

No comments: