Friday, April 24, 2009

Li Anne is here to destroy my life~

haha.
I damn hell long never blog already.
I didn't have time to go play the computer..
Yeah, I spent all my time doing project and doing homework.
And lots more I think.
My sister came back from China.
Haha, and I got myself a new handphone.
I wanted to take pictures of it and blog about it..
But I can't find the camera.
So like tomorrow la.
Sadly the phone is PINK~
Well looks real cool to me =]
*me-like-ky*
LOW LI ANNE CAME TO DJ~
WOOHOO!!
You guys don't know her well.
You thing she is those kind of quiet kind of fella.
But no..
She is not that easy to be describe..
You never see what is in her..
I knew her for long..
Not as long as you thing la.
To be honest
SHE IS A CRAZY GIRL
She is not as ordinary as you tot she is.
You seen her outside but you never see her inside.
Beware.
Be careful.
Stay far far away from her..
8 feets away~
I know she is here to destroy my life..
*cheh-kiddin*

No comments: