Friday, April 10, 2009

WOOD

Well let me continue with my kao kao(s)
I don't know where I stopped.
Wait let me go check.
----------------------------------------------------
Yeah, I stop at ching beng..
Than I seriously don't know what happend.
But I did remember stuff that happend on April Fool's day
Well is like I didn't get fool and I didn't fool.
The I remember Brian said this to Bryan.
Its like Bryan fell down and Brian ask Bryan.
"Bryan, are you april fooling yourself?"
haha the way brian said is so funny.
And what else did I remember.
Oo ya..
Net ball competition went for final.
And volleyball got 2nd for MSSD.
And going for MSSS.
GRATZZ~
To be honest.. Audrey is roasted..=[
I'm sorry Audrey..
COME ON XIU WERN.. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER~!
Yeah yesterday I got my kerja kayu.
It was fun measuring it and chopping it.
Is like when I was in primary
I don't want to cut my own wood.
Cos I don't like it to be no straight.
Always get so pissed of after cutting my own wood.
And yesterday I was so brave.
I believed in myself and choped it.
TIPS :
The gergaji is you.
You are the gergaji.
The wood is someone you hate.
Someone you hate is the wood.
SO CUT IT CHOP IT!!
The first round when I cut the wood I was like..
"die-die-die"
haha
And the second time i pretand it was someone.
And people is calling me Se Wern.
In chinese Se means die..
I blame Zhi Choon~
Well I always blame him..

No comments: