Monday, April 13, 2009

TAGG You're it..~

1.The person who tagged you?
Renie Isabella *Chow*

2.Your relationship with him/her is
Friend or close friend.. Neh.. Not that close.. Are we?

3.Your 5 impressions of him/he
Cute
Pretty
Pervert
High *sometimes*
SHORT~

4.The most memorable thing he/she had done for you
*breathe-in-really-hard* Nothing.

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you
*breathe-in-again* Nothing.

6. If he/she become your lover you will
Do nothing to her.

7. If he/she become your lover, things he/she has to improve on
Never gonna happen.

8. If he/she become your enemy, you
I will kick her ass and pluck out her boobs~ *kidding*
oO wait.. she's flat.. = =''

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be
She will never cos she got everything better than me =]

10.The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now
See her again maybe.
Cos it has been so long since I see she.

11.Your overall impression of him/her is
Cute and pervert

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
I'm the opposite of Jezzey.

13. The characters you love of yourself are
Stupid

14. On the contrary, the characters that you hate about yourself?
Stupid.. Pervert.. *i-wanna-get-heal*

15. The most ideal person you want to be is
BE SINGLE~

16. For people who care and love you, say something to them.
oO.. Thats so sweet.. I love you too..
Too bad I'm single but not available.. =]

17. Pass this test to 10 persons who you wished to know how they feel about you.
1-Mei Ping
2-Syafinas
3-Audrey
4-Jason
5-Kaiyisha
6-Irene
7-Dexter
8-Alison
9-Jade
10-Sera

*random-names-are-pick-and-arranged-by-me*
*no-harm*
*hope -it-don't-hurt-your-feelings*

18.Who is no. 6?
Irene; A human, a girl and a Jezzey lover.

19.Is no. 9 a male or female?
Jade; Female

20. If no. 7 and no.10 together, is that a good thing?
Dexter & Sera; Well to them maybe not but to me is a good thing cos it might make Dexter forget more about me =]

21.What is no. 2 studying about?
Syafinas; Body parts... *i-think*

22.When is the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
Audrey; Just now thru MSN.

23.What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
Alison; Don't know but I know which singer she likes..
Wang Lee Hom.

24.Does no. 1 have any siblings?
Mei Ping; I think she has a sister.

25.Will you woo no. 3?
Audrey; Neh.. If I can chose to woo a male or a female I would woo a male..
As Jezzey said.. "Its just too big"

26.How about no. 7?
Dexter; OMGOSH.. I know I just said I would prefer to woo with a male but this male is a she male so.. I don't want to woo.. *vomit*

27.Is no. 4 single?
Jason; Just too real to believe.. Yes, he is.

28.What is the surname of no.5?
Kaiyisha; Oh, that easy. Kai.

29.What is the hobby of no. 10?
Sera; Don't know and don't care.

30.Does no. 5 and 9 get along well?
Kaiyisha & Jade; They don't know each other.

31.Where is no. 2 studying at?
Syafinas; SMK Damansara Jaya in 1 Balau just like me~

32. Talk something casually about no. 1.
Mei Ping; NOT YELLOW~

33.Have you tried developing feelings for no. 6?
Irene; Seriously, I'm not that kind of person.

34.Where does no. 9 live at?
Jade; Some where on earth la.

35. What colour does no.4 like?
Jason; haha that easy also.. PINK.. Cos he is just so pinky~

36. Are no. 5 and 1 best friends?
Kaiyisha & Mei Ping; They don't know each other yet.

37. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
Dexter; OMGOSH AGAIN.. He is the egg-ish person..
Round-ish person..
Oval-ish person..
BUT HE IS NOT SEXY AT ALL..
Full of fats.. haha

38. What is no. 6 doing now?
Irene; I think sleeping.. Hope not with a guy.

No comments: