Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hair cut? o_x

haha.
I know I just got a new hair not long ago.
But yeah.
I got a new one now..
Ermm, when did I get the new hair style..
Saturday or Sunday.. I forgot luu~
Cos is like my mom damn fed-up with my other hair.
Cos very messy..
*seriously-it-is-very-messy*
So if I don't do anything my hair will be liddat until it grows back.
So my mom bring me to this hair cut shop.
I did something to my hair..
Of course..
To my school friends you all can see me when I'm in school.
For my primary school friends...
You guys can see me this Saturday.
Hope my mom don't forget about it..
I have a feeling a lot of ex-ssp are not coming.
Cos most ex-ssp are in samad ryte..
So its like samad having sports day on this Saturday also..
*i-heard-from-nalini*
So like yeah.

No comments: