Thursday, July 09, 2009

*cough*

Today during KHBPK damn funny.
As usual me, Syaf, Yo and Audrey sat together.
And yeah.. Girls talk about *cough* boys.
And yeah.
Yo didn't want to sit with us for the day cos too packed.
She I can see she is having fun at the back.
So me and Syaf is talking about stuff.
That cannot be told.
Then suddenly Brian Leow came and said..
"Cikgu, boleh saya bercakap dengan Syafinas?"
And the class was like making sounds.
Exp:-
1.Ohh....
2.Wayy, Syafinas.
3.Haha.
4.Few-wit!

And I was doing this.
*cough* Syaf and Brian.
"To investigate the relationship between S and B."
I remember last time we use to say this.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-Ashlyn and Wei shern.
To investigate the relationship between A and W.
What do you get?
A&W.
Lols.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Then Yohanna said..
"How about Xiu Wern? You forgot about her?"
At that time I seriously whack kau her.
I hope its painful.
If it doesn't, it was a waste of time anyway.
Then I asked what happend.
And Syaf said.
"It was such a cute kiss.."
We all were like.
aHA!
None stop.
And we were like..
"Want to get another one?"
Syaf was like.
"No! No1 I was just kidding larh."
Too bad all of us took it seriously~
And then we started continue talking again.
'De Sharp and Cold and 'De xiuwern is fighting.
ME GET MORE MONEY!~
Hahas.
Then we went home~!
That all.

No comments: