Sunday, July 19, 2009

So sad for the broken home kids. Sorry!

--Saturday - Morning--
So much happend this weekend.
Until I don't know which one to start first.
I will start with the volleyball thingy.
I hit the ball and it hit Quah Pik Suan twice.
Its not my fault.
She said she is going to make my life miserable. x_x
Damn stupid larh
She knew I am a beginer and she want to stand so close to me.
Then I move to the other side of the court.
And she came also.
I changed my feng suai and she must change her's too.
Good thing after we changed our feng suai I didn't hit her.
So sorry anyways.
I did the skipping rope thingy.
Aaron told me to not do it my way and his way.
Which is not jump high but low.
Not jump to legs at once but jump both legs at once.
Must do 100 times some more.
Then some of us sat down.
I also sat down.
And we were asking if our legs hurts after skipping rope.
And nobody's legs hurts but only me.
Aaron said I did the correct way.
If I did the correct way, my legs at the thighs will hurt.
And yes, mine does.
After that went home at 11.30 p.m
I get ready and stuff.
And then I went online to chat with my cousin in New Zealand.
My second sister was eating nasi lemak.
And in New Zealand.
You need to take a 3 hours ride to the next town and have a nasi lemak.
Which is ready made.
So my cousin went online and learned how to cook nasi lemak.
End up, she can't find chilly
Need take 1 hours ride to the next town to get chilly.
Poor thingy.
The nice thing is.
Her boyfriend told her to sit at home and goyang kaki.
Damn nice.

Then have to say bye cos need to go church for something.
Went we reach there.
My Sunday school teacher, which is a baker was getting ready for event.
There this bunch of broken home kids who are coming to the church.
And I just got the news.
That later in the evening we having dinner and stuff with them.
The baker teacher is getting ready to teach them to do pizza.
Since he and the son is a baker.
Like they always said.
Like father like son.
I couldn't join them cos I have tuition at 3 p.m.
And the thing starts at 3 p.m also.
Something very awesome is teacher bought a oven to church.
So i can just help them to get ready like..
The cheese part.
The bring the thingy up and down.
Putting things on the table.
And teacher made cookies for them.
So delicious.
Sad thing the cookies wasn't ready when I leave.

3 p.m ++ got BM tuition.
I was going high at the back of the class.
With Jana, Nalini, Yasmeen and the Pattry girl.
And we suspect the Pattry girl got H1N1.
Some more we sit in air conditioned room.
Easier to spread.
So went I go back to school, WATCH OUT FOR ME~!
Yay, let me stay at home for one week!

Left at 5 p.m ++
And I found out that Daphne was in the car.
And so I realise that she will follow me and my sisters to dinner.
Cos she want to go swimming.
So, went to Aunt 5's house and get her shirts.
After that went home.
She said she is hungry.
So my mom cooked something.
Went change and walked to Ken Damansara 2.
We are eating didnner there with youth people.
Since its so near to my house, we walked there.
When we reach there, straightly throw Daphne into the water.
And I went teman her swim.
And after not long, the broken home people came.
They also swam.
After sometime, Daphne looks tired.
So I showered her.
And then I shower.
After that camwhore.



BREAKING NEW!~
MY SECOND SISTER CUT HER HAIR
SHE HAS BANGS NOW
SHE SO DE LALA

BREAKING-ER NEWS!
MY SISTER DON'T LOOK HOT.
*to-some-people*
*stop-looking-at-her-perfect-boobs*

Samuel and his son
Imanuel
Look just like Samuel

They last two legs are mine =]

I WON'T BE IN THE PICTURES
COS I AM THE ONE WHO TOOK THE PICTURES








So un-muscluer
x_x






They asked me to take the picture of water splash
End up Hui Heng splash too hard
*the-black-leg*
(not-insulting)

The view!
At night is nicer
After that went to Samuel and talked craps about he brokenhome people.
My elder sister was saying.
"Ehhy, Samuel, got one of them got 6 packs."
"We all were like wooo."
I was like.
"Yeah larh Samuel, don't jealous, you also have."
Then we said
"Owhh, thank you"
And I said
"One pack of extra fat packs xD"
We all laughed.
Cos just now when he took his pants off and went in the pool,
I was laughing.
Flabby!~~~
And then went on and intro each other.
And alot funny stuff happend larh.
Something like the game was fun.
The word Samuel made.
"mempersiasuaikan"
And stuff.
Miss Pearl.
red pearl red pearl green pearl.
Alot more.
Some more.
Errhmm... Alot happend.
I have to much to say but too little time left.
I have to go for dinner now.
IF i missed anything I will edit. Bye

No comments: