Friday, July 31, 2009

FREE THE PANDA~! CAGE THE MUTAN~!

Something really weird happend!
I don't know why you guys alway say..
"Owwh, I-Yang is so annoying."
This and that.
He is quiet nice.
I don't see him doing anything to me!
I am a trouble maker in class!
SO WHY DON'T HE WANT TO MAKE ME IN TROUBLE?
I really don't understand.
Jason is forcing some people to write on the complain paper about I-Yang.
Jason and others.
"Just because you guys hate I-Yang, you guys don't have to do that to him."
"NO HARM"
I pitty I-Yang.
He is a great panda!
People have many parts!
Its the problem that, WHICH PART YOU LOOK AT HIM.
Some people will say.
"Owwh, his a nice guy."
And some people will say.
"Owh, he is so annoying."
This is because we look at people from a diffrent direction!
I want to go on strike!
Me Syafinas, Shayna and Jun Yu planned!
WE ARE GOING ON STRIKE!
FREE THE PANDA!
CAGE THE MUTAN!
Like yeah..
Do you agree to public cane someone?
No ryte?
So wrong.
Cos I went near Syaf they all for I forgot why..
And they asked me.
"Do you agree to public cane someone?"
The answer is surely a no ryte?
So unfair.
I was like..
"Shame on you Jason."
But i took back my words~!
I don't mean it Jason!
Sorry!
I can bet he is not mad, cos he is not that closed!
So what the hell!
Panda is not wrong!
He could be annoying at times but he is quiet nice to me!
What the heck is wrong with him anyway?
FREE THE PANDA, CAGE THE MUTAN!
FREE THE PANDA, CAGE THE MUTAN!
FREE THE PANDA, CAGE THE MUTAN!

No comments: