Monday, July 13, 2009

Smexy legs~

Today during English was funny.
As usual, Cik Juliana asked us to be in groups.
So me, Shayna, Adzlan and Edrie were a group larh.
Then we didn't do the thingy teacher asked us to do.
Cos we want to do it normaly infront without preparing.
So end up we played.
Edrie and Adzlan took my glue and rub it at their lil bro'
I didn't take that thing back.
I left it in school.
Then they both started showing ur their muscler legs.
And the next thing you know.
They try to touch touch me and Shayna's legs.
Shayna was unlucky.
Cos she wearing yoga pants, so easy to be pulled.
And Edrie pulled up.
Almost see her. *cough*
I cannot cos I bet Adzlan don't dare at all.
But he still touched my legs.
Then edrie went down the table.
Showed us his leg.
The pull up his pants.
Some more he wear shorts.
So, lucky I didn't see at all.
I BET SHAYNA SAW EVERYTHING~!

No comments: