Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Ish muss pee pee machen

Yeah, 1 Balau is horrible but at the other side 1 Balau rocks.
I rushed home and on the computer.
Cos there's this thingy which is very important.
And funny.
Today during Moral, teacher wasn't teaching at all.
She just gave us the paper to read.
And she thinks we will do it.
Well, I did read it cos I saw the word.
Menghormati hak wanita.
Wanita berhak untuk mendapat layanan yang baik.
Lols, Jezzey was like..
"Please larh. What is this"
So whatever.
Teacher took back the paper.
Then went off.
After that, the boys..
Ermm
-Benjamin
-Zhang Yang
-Marcus
-Brian
-Bryan
-Zhi Sheng
-Wei Shern
-Zhi Ching
-Jun Yu
-I-Yang
-Jezzey

And I guess alot more.
As usual, playing at the back of the class.
So some of them were throwing Marcus's pencil box around.
Then throw-throw-throw.
After sometime, it reached to Brian.
So, he wanted to give back to Marcus.
BUT..~
Benjamin didn't want to so he go took the pencil box from him.
Yes, he took it then.
I don't know how he fell down and ter-press Brian's leg.

RETURN TO THE PAST~~!!~~

Monday:-
Brian were playing football.
Then Daniel Ho don't know do what.
Then he droped.
Or something. I don't know.
Then can see larh very de injurded.
So whatever.

Tuesday:-
Brian didn't wear him school uniforn but his PJ shirt.
Cos he could not.
Would hurt I bet.

Wednesday:-
His leg looks worst.
bad-worst-worse
Yeah.
Then let me continue my story.

COME BACK TO THE PRESENT~~!~

I don't actually know what happend
Cos I was sleeping.
As usual.
When I feel like sleeping I will.
So I don't know anything
But I heard a BANG!!
Then I took my head up.
And guess what.
It happend behind me.
*I sit at the back of the class*
I am so dumb.
It happend behind me and I don't know anything.
So smart ryte? o_O
Next time vote me for the smartest FROM THE BOTTOM.
So I was shocked.
And when I got up.
I saw Brian standing up.
I think I saw Benjamin flying down from no where.
Then he just laid down on the floor.
Then Brian started to scold.
WHY YOU PRESS MY LEG?
DO YOU KNOW HOW PAIN IT IS?
YOU WANT TO FEEL IT.
It like Benjamin is speachless.
But I know he is not like that.
And he started scolding too.
YOU THINK YOU TEACHER'S SON YOU CAN SCOLD ME ARHS?
WHAT?
ASK YOUR MOM GO SUE ME IS IT?
JUST BECAUSE YOUR MOM IS TEACHER DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN SCOLD ME.
And it jus go on.
So Audrey went down and looked for Puan Puah *Science Lesson*
And she asked me to teman her.
So we both ran down as fast as possible.
On the way, we saw Puan Puah at the car park.
So we were like.
bleblikblablablekblabiblablar.
Its like teacher don't know who to listen too.
Then teacher ask. UH? WHAT WHAT?
Audrey was like fight fight..!!
Then she ran faster then me and Audrey.
Audrey was like.
"Teacher don't run so fast later you fall."
She didn't listen.
Then she reached the class.
She started to ask and ask and ask.
So here is what happend.
Teacher ask and this and that.
Of cos she ask who what why when how.
WHO? -Brian & Benjamin
WHAT?-Fight
WHY?-Ter-press Brian's leg
WHEN?-After Moral
HOW?- *going to tell ryte now*

After the long ask and yeah got it.
Benjamin ter-press Brian leg at his sit.
Infront.
Then don't know how Brian bring Benjamin to the back.
And throw/push Benjamin's face towards the wall.
Then he fall back and laid on the floor.
It must be a hard hit man.
If not Benjamin won't fall back and laid on the floor.
And that is the time the smart ass *xiuwern* wakes up.
Yeah, Brian is out of control I can bet.
When they were scolding each other.
The whole class was damn quite.
Too quite until you cannot imagine it.
Only two person's voices.
This fight is really fast.
The Moral teacher went out for awhile only.
I think 1 ~ 2 minutes only.
Then this could happend.
No wonder all the teachers said the meeting was about 1Balau.
1 Balau is wild.

After the long ask of Puan Puah,teacher didn't scold larhs.
But she ask.
"Benjamin,want to settle at Puan Wong or here?"
Then he said here.
Then he don't want to stand up to say sorry to Brian.
Even if teacher told him to go to Brian he didn't.
Then teacher asked Brian..
"So, you want to settle at Puan Wong or here?"
He said here and quickly stood up.
And walked to Benjamin and shake hands.
Said his sorry.
And the gay part.
HUG HIM~
Everyone claped their hands.
And Puan Puah was touched and cried a bit.
I was like..
"Puan Puah, you cry arhs?"
Then she wipe her tears.
Hahas.
Then the Malays came back from the Surau.




Okay change topic.
ISH MUSS PEE PEE MACHEN!
I bet you don't know what it means.
Its in Yohanna's language. German
It means I want to pee.
Cos you see during perhimpunan I wanted to pee so much.
So, I asked her how to say it in German.
And I had to say it infront of her brother. Herman.
If not she kept on pinching me.
OUCH MAN!~

No comments: