Friday, July 17, 2009

Random tag :)

1. Last beverage
-- Drinks - Coke
2. Last phone call
-- 7.45 p.m - mom
3. Last text message
-- 10.07p.m - Audrey
4. Last song you listened to
-- Yue Lai Yue Ai - By Fahrenheit
5. Last time you cried
-- 1.20 p.m - During CF
6.Dated someone twice
-- Nope - Proud to say that
7. Been cheated on?
-- Not really on relationships but yeah, MY MONEY~
8. Kissed someone & regretted it?
-- Nope :)
9. Lost someone special?
-- Grandma :(
10. Been depressed?
-- Of cos larh
11. Been drunk?
-- By what? Milk? Stupid..
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:

12. Black
13. White
14. Red
HAVE YOU:

15. Made new friends
-- Felia - What makes you think I don't?
16. Fallen out of love
-- Not really
17. Laughed until you cried
--Every day xD
18. Met someone who changed you
-- Yohanna - ICH MUSS PEE PEE MACHEN
19. Found out who your true friends were
-- Not really.
20. Found out someone was talking about you
--Nope :(
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list
-- Nope.
23. How many kids do you want to have
-- ermm- hard one- 2 maybe?
24. Do you have any pets
-- No
25. Do you want to change your name
-- Nope- Happy the way I am :)
26. What did you do for your last birthday
-- 7 August 1996 - Celebrate with my family at home
27. What time did you wake up today?
-- 7.30 a.m - So sleepy now.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night
-- Doing Geografi homework xD
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for
-- A guy in me! - Couple?
30. Last time you saw your father
-- Before I go school?
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life
-- NOTHING - I am happy the way I am.
32. What are you listening to right now
-- Hitz.FM- Plain White T's - 1234
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom
-- Who? lols, no.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now?
-- YESH
36. What's your real name
-- Teoh Xiu Wern - Is it too complcated?
37. Relationship Status
-- Single and forever I guess
38. Zodiac sign
-- Leo *RAWR*
39. Male or female
-- Female
40. Elementary
-- SK Sri Petaling
41. Middle School
-- SMK Damansara Jaya
42. High school
-- Am I that old?
43. Hair color
-- Black
44. Long or short
-- Short
45. Height
-- 167 cm -- I know I am very long :)
47. What do you like about yourself?
-- My friends and my life
48. Piercings
-- Yeaps - Getting my second hole next year :)
49. Tattoos
-- Lat time.. Yeah.
50. Righty or lefty
-- Righty
FIRSTS :
51. First surgery
-- On my ears when my earring on my left ear went in.
-- Pain :(
52. First piercing
-- 6 years old
53. First tattoo
-- 3 years old I guess?
54. First best friend
-- Chow Renie - 5 years old
55. First sport you joined
--Volleyball
56. First pet
-- Is lizard counted? Okay, then since I was born. :)
57. First vacation
-- 6years old - Bali
58. First concert
-- Something with church. -- I forgot
59. First crush
-- FGA - Full Gospel Assembly
60. First alcohol drink
-- 7 years old - Tiger
61. Eating
-- Air.. = =''
62. Drinking
-- Milk :)
63. I'm about to
-- Pee. - Ich muss pee pee machen!
64. Listening to
-- Love Game - By LadyGaga
65. Waiting for
--The clock to move faster.- Why don't I just twist it?
YOUR FUTURE :

66. Want kids?
--Yeah, guess so.
67. Want to get married?
-- Yeah~
68. Careers in mind?
-- Nothing!
69. Lips or eyes
-- Lips -Kissable!
70. Hugs or kisses
-- Kisses
71. Shorter or taller
-- Shorter xD - Too tall!
72. Older or Younger
--Younger~
73. Romantic or spontaneous
-- Romantic
74. Nice stomach or nice arms
-- Nice arms
75. Tattoos or piercings
--Piercings
76. Sensitive or loud
-- LOUD and sensitive - More to loud.
77. Hook-up or relationship
-- Hook-up
78. Trouble maker or hesitant
-- Trouble maker :)
79. Kissed a stranger
-- No and never
80. Drank hard liquor
-- Nope
81. Lost glasses/contacts
-- Yeah, alot of times.
82. Sex on first date
-- Too young for it.
83. Broken someone's heart?
-- ALOT OF TIMES!
84. Had your own heart broken
-- Once in my life.
85. Been arrested?
-- What am I? Burglar?
86. Turned someone down
-- Cut wheel?
87. Cried when someone died
-- Of cos.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

89. Yourself
-- 101 %
90. Miracles
-- 90%
91. Love at first sight
--60%
92. Heaven
-- 101%
93. Santa Claus
-- When I was young, yeah. Now.. 10%
94. Kissing on the first date?
-- 44%
95. Angels
-- 101%
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

96. Is there one person you want to be with right now?
-- Nope :)
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?
-- Nope
98. Do you believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?
-- Yeah
99. What's the one thing you cannot live without?
-- My phone
100.Tag 10 ppl? who?
1-- Lianne
2--Yohanna
3--Syafinas
4--Irene
5--Mei Ping
6--Audrey
7--Jason
8--Jezzey
9--Jun Yu
10--Dexter

No comments: