Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Days I will never forget is becoming a prefect in primary school.

On Monday the 27 th July was a big thing.
Its Majlis Pelantikan Pengawas Muda 09' 10'
Makes me want to cry at the moment.
Me myself became a prefect!
Miss those days!
I want to go back to primary school!
If I can I will.
Can't let go memories with the school.
And I still have loads of things I could let go in the school.
The first thing is teachers.
CIKGU RAZMAN!
Damn miss him.
And the bilik disiplin & pengawas.

This is 05' standard 6 prefects

This is 05' standard 5 prefects
Spot me!
I am at the side

Took this from the Majalah Pengawas Jilid 1
I know I look ugly!
It was when I was in standard 5.
What do you expect?


I miss Elia!
She is the one that was with me all the time when Amzar is bugging me.
I love Elia Anis forever
And I will never forget stuff you did for me.
Thanks =]

HAZIQ ROSLI!!
My dickiee
And I still have your treasure!

POON KA SHING!
My egg!
Miss me?






I didn't want to be a prefect cos I didn't bother too.
If Cikgu Razman see's this, he will be damn sad I can bet.
After so long training me!
x_x -- =[
Being a prefect in primary school will be days that i will never forget.
=]
I <3>

No comments: