Saturday, July 11, 2009

Killer Maths.

Yesterday was the last Killer Maths tuition.
Just stop for awhile.
Cos Mr. Ching got to go some where.
Go visit the daughter and son at don't know where.
So we are taking a short break.
Then later have to replace back again.
Starting from today, I got no Killer Maths tuition.
Until 14 August!
But, teacher gave homework.
He gave each person different book.
And each got a Math and a Science.
So, he said try to finish everything.
I am so proud of myself.
I finished 1 test of Maths and 1 test of Science.
HAA! IN YOUR FACE LIANNE LOW~!
Neh.
During tuition we were currently talking about the, ermm.
Maths and Science in Malay while teacher went down stairs.
Then we started to curse the people who changed it. (Barisan)
So this guy, I don't know how to spell the name.
He said,
"Yeah larh, stupid barisan. !"
"I bring bak ku teh to them and say SEDAP!!~"
Then we all started laughing. LMAO~
Then we bak ku teh here and there.
Pork here and there.
Babi here and there.
Currently we are all like assholes!
hahas.

No comments: