Sunday, November 01, 2009

The Exorcism of Emily Rose

The Exorcism of Emily Rose
--------------------------------------------------------------
This show is seriously nice + scary.
Its about this girl - Emily Rose
Her family thought that she was sick.
Whereas 6 Demons went into her!
Then soon they found out.
Different Demon speaks different languages.
When ermm.. who's that guy..
Emily's father I think.
Forgot, asked for the Demons names, the Demons refuses to tell.
Well, so they said this.
"One, Two, Three, Four, Five, SIX!"
"One, Two, Three, Four, Five, SIX!"
To prove that there is 6 Demons in Emily.
At the end they still said there names.
I don't remember them but..
I do remember there is one of them who's name starts with a "B"
I like the part when her head got twisted by the Demons.
She got a really nice post there.
She looks so pretty before the Demons went in.
So pure look, some how.

My sister asked me to watch with her during Halloween night.
1 a.m - 3.30 a.m during Halloween.
So yeah, I did and I got so scared.
Well, I still can sleep XD
Then just now when I woke up I watched again.
It started at 10 but I watched at 11.30 p.m - 12.30 a.m
Stupid sister made me watch it during midnight!











No comments: