Friday, November 27, 2009

ROASTED

This is going to be a really really fast and short post of mine.

Hellooooooo (: Its currently 8.30a.m and I have to leave my house soon. I am.. yeah, working! Its not fun but at the other hand I earn money $__$ Isn't that good enough? Well, if you're free, you can come and look for me. I am some where at the Damansara area. When you go Curve or Ikano or Ikea, you will be able to see a row of white camps and I am inside one of it. Its opposite Starbucks, but I think you can't see Starbucks cos its blocked by the camps.

Actually, I was suppose to start work right after my school ended but I was like, don't la.. Next week, next week!! Can give excuses cos the shop is my mom and cousin's. So now, some other human being hired me (: I am working for pyjamas (: BANANA IN PYJAMAS! And my mom and cousin's stall is just next to my pyjamas so if you come and pyjamas is not your type, you're welcome to have a look and of course you can buy la!

Do you know its so hot there? Its like in the middle of the sun! So hott!! I got darker my mom said. AHAHAH! I M SO DAMN ROASTED!

Most probably I won't be online.

My cousin is going to come anytime! well, who care XD

No comments: