Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Spongebob Squarepants!


I was suppose to go to school for the last time for 2009 but end up I didn't, was too lazy. Jun Yu is mad at me for that. *sorry* Heard that there's a spot check. Everyone stuff were GONE! But a few escaped. I am like what LianneLow said, I am rotting in front of the computer. I try to find all kinds of shyts to do at home. I was cam whoring and I was looking at the stupid closet for an hour just now. I don't even know what I was doing.



Than I looked at my previous pictures. Good memories!! I look so different from I though I was last time.
ME (:

Spot me!!


That day I told me mom to buy me a set of Spongbob stuff and she said, okay okay. You know when moms say okay, there's loads of meaning. I didn't take it seriously anyways, Then that day she came home with a Spongebob blanket!! I was like so happy. I m not going to use it yet. Its so soft and nice and I don't want to use it. So precious!!
"Today is The Best Day Ever!"



little wonders

No comments: