Monday, November 02, 2009

SLAP YOU!!

Today was fun!!
You know the paper scissors stone game?
When you hold you friend's hand.
Than paper scissors stone than whoever lose will get slap at he hand?
I played that in class today.
At first I played with Shayna and Syaf first.
Shayna don't want her hand to get hit.
So I slap her if she lose and she hit my hand if I lose.
*Not fair uhh?*
Soon I play slapping also.
Zhi Choon was watching!!
Zhi Sheng joined us.
Than we made rules for the game.

RULES
1.Girls can hit anyone on the face!
2.Guys can slap guys. *optional*
3.Guys can't slap girls.
4.Guys can only hit girls at the hand.

So quiet unfair for Zhi Sheng but he still played.
Zhi Sheng always get slap by me!
Zhi Sheng's face got my finger print. XD
Later Jezzey and Adrian came.
They looked at us for a few rounds.
Than decided to join us too.
Only a few rounds.
I SLAPPED ADRIAN!!
Than Encik Rosdi came in for Seni.
Puan Rosmaria didn't come!
Got my paper 1.
Don't want to talk about it!!
Played with Brian when Encik Rosdi went off.
He hit my hand like siao..!!
The first few round I won.
I slapped him like how I slapped Syaf, Shayna and Zhi Sheng.
I seriously don't know he will hit me like crazy.
So decided to slap him like siao.
Even if he hit me like 10 times, I think it cannot be compared to my few times of slapping him.
When Brian hit my hand everyone around was like WOWWOOOOO
When I slapped him hard they also went WOWWOOOOO
Continued playing during Science after teacher gave us our results.
DON'T MANSION ABOUT IT!
When school ended, me and Zhi Sheng played the last round.
Puan Puah was at the back and she asked why I slapped him XD
*Game la teacher*
Than went home.

Walked under the silent rain
Wishing you to look back at me
Just one more will do it
*wantandneedyoubymysideeverysecondofmylife*
hahas!
wth..

No comments: