Monday, November 09, 2009

Unforgettable Moments <3

Is it me or is it the time moving super fast? One year just went on like this. That was seriously fast. I want to have Baskin Robbins with my Cynta! I miss you all of you guys! You guys rock my world! Days with you all were AWESOME!

Kaiyisha (:

Abu (:
Some one just popped into my mind (: So called special guy -- Amzar (: I remember when Ashraf intro me to Amzar, in my mind was like, does he even exist in this school? @_@ Cos I have never seen him before XD The last few days of school, I remember I wanted to punch him in the face but Elia controlled me. So pissed! If you're not there and not me, you will never know how I felt every time he looks at me! Anyways, I miss the past (:
Amzar(: & Nick
Renie(: & me

omgee, I miss Cikgu Razman (:
Cikgu Razman : Xiu Wern, tak dapat 5A takpe..
Beritahu mak..
Pagi-pagi makan kari, I'm sorry.
*laughs*
Xiu Wern : Cikgu, my mak will kata..
Pagi-pagi gosok gigi, pergi mati..
*laughs*
Monica(: & me

Pn. Hasniza (:

Azfar (:

Liyana(: , Marina (: & me

Haris (:

Miss the most--
Elia, Cynta, Renie, Kaiyisha, Neda, Monica, Ka Shing, Haziq, Ram, Ilana, Ashraf,Abu etc.
AMZAR! LOLS! hahas
Sorry, I forgot some XD
Just tell me and I will edit this post
--unforgettable moments--
<3

No comments: