Thursday, November 19, 2009

Subway with Lianne ;D

Wednesday, 4th November, went out with LianneLow. We went to Tropicana City Mall. Suppose to watch 2012 end up coming back to my house to watch Ugly Truth. We went there about 12.15a.m. Walked from my house to T.C Mall. Lianne was super hungry! So we have Subway ;D Lianne is also super dirty!

Lianne's ; Dirty right?

After lunch we went shopping ;D I didn't buy anything cos I usually shop with my mom ;D Lianne brought two thingy which I forgot what thingy but I know its a thingy. Running around the whole place. When we want to go back it was raining so we brought Starbucks and went to Carrefour for some junks and we came home with a cab. We sat down and watch The Ugly Truth ;D AWESOME! "Flick the bean ;D"
Had Nacho's, Pringles and didn't open Cheezels
Lianne some how got addicted to AUDITIONSEA ;D I am so happy (: She is going to download Audition. hahas! While she play Audition, I was reading Seventeen (:


No comments: